Wednesday, November 19, 2014

DisneyWorld/Universal - Day 5 - Universal Island Adventure


Universal Island of Adventure 
Gage and I spent the morning in Seuss Land while the big kids enjoyed the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.



Since we arrived at opening time, it felt like we had the park to ourselves.  Gage and I loved riding the rides over and over without waiting in line.  We only rode One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish once after I was squirted with water.  I didn't know it was a water ride.  


This is the view from the High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train.  We rode this one about five times!


Gage on the Caro-Seuss-el!
We rode The Cat in the Hat ride a couple of times and then...
waited on the characters meet and greet.

The Cat himself.

Sam I am 

and even the Grinch gets a hug.


Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Now that's a whole lot of trouble in one picture!


While the big kids rode Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, Gage and I had Dippin Dots for the first time.  And then we met Popeye and Olive Oil.

Gage had fun playing at Popeye's.
Me Ship, The Olive

Gage met Spiderman and I snapped a camera shot.  The green screen allowed you to design your own picture with Spiderman, but I didn't pay for it.  It was just cool to meet him.  And then we headed for the Amazing Adventures of Spiderman 3D ride.  It had started raining and this ride is in doors as is most of the line.  So it was super long and the kids were getting tired of waiting.  

Gage enjoying the beautiful view of the park from Me Ship, The Olive.

Due to the rain, the park closed The Incredible Hulk Coaster.  The big kids really wanted to ride it and were very disappointed.  There's always next time.  

No comments: