In October, we took a break from life (and all things cancer) and spent a family weekend at the creek. It was relaxing, peaceful and just what we all needed.
 |
| The guys went fishing while Gage and I relaxed at the creek house Saturday morning. |
 |
| Keaton and Cort wade fishing on an oyster reef. |
 |
| After they returned from the morning fishing trip, Gage got to go fishing. I think this may have been his first fishing trip. |
 |
| "I am the captain!" |
 |
| Because I am so cute! |
 |
So what do all five of us do on the boat fishing.....take selfies of course! Mom, Gage, and Dad |
 |
| Dad, Mom, and Keaton |
 |
| Lori and Keaton |
 |
| Lori and Cort |
 |
| Ok, Now let's fish! |
 |
| Gage wants to catch a fish. |
 |
But doesn't have the patience to keep his line in the water. (or sit still.....or be quiet!) |
 |
| Keaton found a shady spot. |
 |
| He looks focused. |
 |
| Maybe I can catch a fish with this net! |
 |
| Here fishy, fishy. |
 |
| Or I can just entertain mommy. |
 |
| Did I mention how cute I am? |
 |
| Ok, it's snack time. |
 |
| FISH ON!! |
 |
Our catch of the day! Red fish |
 |
| and a speckled trout. |
 |
| Beautiful view |
 |
| Peaceful breeze |
 |
| Always fun to see the shrimp boats coming in! |
 |
| Mark and his fishing buddies! |
 |
| We had a great day on the water! |
 |
| We watched this beautiful sunset that evening. |
 |
| Another view from the top balcony. |
 |
| And to end the day.....SMORES! |
 |
| Love these two crazies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment