Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DisneyWorld/Universal -Day 3 - MGM

Day 3 you will see Mark is missing from the picture.  After driving to Florida and walking around two long days, his back was out.  He took this day to relax at the resort so that he would be well enough to enjoy the remaining vacation.

Our first stop was to get autographs from Woody and Buzz Lightyear.
Then on to play time in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Play area.



While the big kids rode rides, Gage and I got to meet some new friends.  

Lightning McQueen and Mater


And Phineas and Ferb.  We also saw the Muppet 3D show.
 Cort was arrested. And taken to a galaxy far, far away.

Now it was mommy's turn to ride the big rides with Keaton and Cort.  Nana, PawPaw, and Julie took Gage to see Beauty and the Beast.


I think he liked it.  They said he sat still and watched the show.  He was very intrigued.  

This is the Rock n Roller starring Aerosmith.  At the last minute Ryan decided not to ride so Adam and Ryan waited for us.  There were many mixed feeling about this one.  Kayla and Keaton were not quite sure, but I think they liked it.  It was loud and fast!

The dreaded Tower of Terror.
Kayla and Ryan debated the entire line if they were actually going to ride it or not.  Ryan decided against it, but Kayla once again stood tall and faced her fear.  I loved it!  Keaton hated it!  He is sitting next to me and was screaming the entire time, "is it over yet?"


We enjoyed another ride with Gage, Toy Story Midway Mania, before watching Disney Junior Live.

We got to see all our favorite characters including Mickey Mouse and the gang.

Doc McStuffins

Jake and the Neverland Pirates

And Captain Hook and Mr. Smee
After a full day at the park, we came home to check on Mark.  Gage was so tired he fell asleep sitting up on the couch.  

After a quick nap, we headed to Magic Kingdom for some rides and the fireworks.
The most magical place on earth.

We had some good laughs with Monsters, Inc on The Laugh Floor.

We rode Dumbo the Flying Elephant.


And helped Buzz Lightyear in his Space Ranger Spin.



Mark, Keaton and Cort rode Space Mountain....


while Gage and I rode the Mad Tea Party.


Gage and I also had fun at The Incredibles Dance Party.  This was super fun, because Gage loves The Incredibles.  

Frozone is one of Gage's favorites!

A great night at Magic Kingdom with our ponchos and umbrellas.  

We ended our night with the fireworks and laser light show at Cinderella's castle.

No comments: