Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SOCCER MANIA!

I know you are all expecting Thanksgiving updates and pictures, but I must confess I was lazy with the camera this holiday. So while I wait on Aunt Kerrie to send me all the great pictures she took, I will update you on the past Soccer Season.

Prepare yourself, there are A LOT of pictures that I saved to share all at once.
ENJOY!!
Ella didn't play soccer this year and Cort missed her. They did get to play together while watching their big brothers practice/play.

The kid in red with the ball is Jack. He was Cort's BFF from daycare until they moved and he started at a different daycare. Cort didn't much care about soccer this game, he just wanted to play with Jack. It was hard for him to comprehend Jack was on the other team. Jack is GOOD. The youngest of a soccer family, dad and older siblings play. Jack's team won...

Got his goalie face on

Trophy time!!! The Wildcats celebrated on the last game day with lunch at La Hacienda.

Keaton and his buddy Levi

Keaton's team, The Rascals, celebrated after the last game in the pavilion with lunch, cookies, and cupcakes.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait until mine are big enough to play soccer. I hope they like sports!!

Sure could use some LaHa up here.

:(
*tear*