
So as I was going through the Halloween pictures on my camera, I realized I had forgotten about our 1st roller skating adventure. Keaton and Cort were invited to Kevin's birthday party (one of Keaton's BFF from Children's Courtyard). This was the first time Keaton and Cort had been on roller skates. I was not sure how the party would go. Mark and I decided to not put on skates, but just walk beside them in our shoes. Keaton played it safe and hung onto the wall, but never gave up. (This pretty much sums up his personality)

Cort let us hold onto him for a little while, but told me to let go. He was ready to give it a go by himself (again, true to Mr. No Fear's personality). Unfortunately, it wasn't long before he landed face first. Watching him land, I feared a broken nose or tooth, but he managed to only have a bloody lip. That was enough skating for Cort. He was done. He spent the remaining time playing with his friend, and Kevin's little brother, Louis, on the sidelines.

Kevin and Keaton
No comments:
Post a Comment