Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Update

I went to the doctor today for a regular OB check up. All checked out fine. I am not quite 19 weeks, but measuring 19 weeks, and yet have still only gained 5 lbs. In comparison to my other pregnancies, I am so amazed by this. It must be a girl, right? :)

Well, we will officially find out next Tuesday at our ultrasound with Dr. Palmer. So stayed tuned.

I also received the H1N1 vaccine shot today. Although I am back on the fence about what to do with the kids. The allergist office still does not have any shots in yet, so I don't have to make a decision now. There is a story in the news today, MSN Home page, of a 14 year old that was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome. He started developing symptoms within hours of receiving the swine flu vaccine. Stories like this make the decision hard for parents. We always want to do what is best for our children.

No comments: