Friday, September 13, 2013

My Boys go to Preteen Camp




Love this smile!!!  It is hard to get a good smile out of Keaton, but here you can see he was super excited about going to camp!

Mark went too as a sponsor!!! And Keaton's best buddies Jaden and .....
Levi!

No, Gage you have to stay home with Mommy!!!



Keaton was so excited about Mark going to camp this year with him!!! 

Gage was sad to say good-bye.



All packed up and ready to go.

Let's load them up!

Ok, one more silly face first.

Gage waving bye!
 


 
Have a safe trip!


Taking notes in breakout sessions!

Keaton said the best thing about camp was the pool!


Crazy game time!

Free time on the lake.

Love the socks daddy!  Mark took them to embarrass Keaton, but it didn't phase him!! 
 
Mark, Joshua, Keaton

Settling into their cabin.
Levi's nap time.

Dancing on the ceiling.

Fellow campers including Stephen and Elijah

Glad to see you woke up and looking refreshed!

K and Daddy having a great time!


Crazy 10 years old.
Elijah Joshua, Hunter, and Jaden

Mark was a sponsor for Levi, Keaton, Jaden, and Nathan Barnard.

Worship time.
I know camp was always a special time when I was a kid.  I can't wait to re-visit that myself when I go next year with Keaton and Cort!!!

No comments: