Thursday, August 1, 2013

Father's Day 2013

 
In hopes of making it a relaxing Father's Day weekend for Mark, we headed to the creek with Nana, PaPaw and Adam's family.  While the men went fishing, the kids always have a blast on the slip n slide. 
Let's see your mad skills, Cort.

Ouch, that looks like it could hurt.
No mom, I'm a pro.

Go Gage!

It's my turn!!!!
Nice splash Cort.

Time out again

I'm sorry.  Can I get up now?

Aunt Julie, Gage and Nana

Nice day of fishing for the men.

And a great day for a dip in the creek.


Happy Father's Day!

I'm so cute and ready for Father's Day dinner out.
 
Hanging out with my brothers and cousins.

There's trouble.

Sunday morning the dads took the kids out fishing.



Kayla caught a crab

 
Sunday afternoon we all went to Jane's house for Father's Day with Grandfather.

Kayla off the diving board.

Gage's turn

Jump big!

He has no fear.

Cort, Ryan, and Keaton

Gage and Daddy
Thsi is fun!

I am so lucky to have you dad!

Grandfather watching everyone swim.

Grandfather and his great-grandchildren.

All the men

Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments: