Thursday, August 1, 2013

Keaton's 10th Birthday Party Sleepover

 
Keaton wanted to have a sleepover party for his birthday.  Mark and I braved five 10 year old, three 8 year olds and one rowdy three year old!!!  What can we say, we love chaos!!

We started off the party at Sky High.

Dodge Ball anyone?


Cort and Cole

Keaton and Levi

Daddy and Gage

Cort's front flip into the foam pit.

Three 8 year old
Cameron, Cort, Louis
All of which have older brothers that are 10 years old.

Keaton, Jaden, Louis

Keaton and Levi
This was Gage's first time to Sky High.

He stayed in the area for 5 yrs old and under.  I was too afraid he might get hurt with the big kids.

Watch me.
Man, I want to kiss those cheeks!
Present time now back at home.


More nerf and...

Water blaster with backpack supply of water.


Duck Dynasty

Hamburger and Hot dog cookout
Louis, Cort, Kevin, Cole
Cheese!

Jaden, Keaton, Levi, Cameron

And it is time for the attack on the girls next door.

Load up your guns and water balloons.

We are ready!

Crazy face

I was trying to get a picture of just the 10 year olds but Gage wasn't having it.

The 8 year olds. 
I just noticed how much taller Cort is. 

Sneak attack!!!

Target in sight.

Bombs away!!!

Re-load!!

They are armed!!!

Mr. John catching Gage's balloon.

And they all end up in the pool!


Happy Birthday!


It wouldn't be a sleepover without a nerf war. 

Team Crazy Indian

Ready to defend the ark.

Team 'we are too cool for costumes'

Movie time!

What a great group of boys.  Everybody slept well and it is breakfast time!!
Love this house filled with chaos!

No comments: