Thursday, August 1, 2013

Keaton's turns 10

Ten years ago Keaton Edward Roberson made me a mommy for the first time.   The KER, as we sometimes call him, was a happy baby that made it easy for Mark and I to transition into parenthood. 
 
 
Mark and I were both 29 years old when he was born. I had a healthy pregnancy, other than gaining a lot of weight, and an easy delivery after being induced. 

Our first bundle of joy arrived May 31, 2003 at 1:29 A.M. He weighed 9 lbs 7 oz.
 
 
Keaton with Gee on his first trip to Gilmer at 4 months old.
 
I love this picture of him with his little hat.

My Happy Baby at 5 months


2 years old.
Love the curls.  His hair eventually lost the curls although it is still wavy.

3 year old

4 years old

1st day of Kindergarten
 
6 years old

7 years old




8 years old

 
9 years old
Aug 2012-Family Vacation Sea World

10 years old



Keaton played paint ball for the first time this year...

and loved it!
 



Growing too fast
 
Stinker
 
 
Ok, that's better!!!

We had a family birthday party at our house the weekend before his actual birthday.

Water guns from Nana and PaPaw.

PaPaw, Keaton and Grandfather

Nana, Papa Dan, Keaton, Gee, Cort and Aunt Kerrie

Keaton let  was asked to share his new water guns.  Ha!

We played in the backyard while daddy grilled the burgers.


 
Mommy was also playing with her new camera she got for Mother's Day!!

Love this boy!
K-Bay

Gotcha!










Keaton showing off his back flip.

And Cort's front flip.
 
Cake time!

Camo cake-Yummy!

Gage thought it was yummy too!
Silly boy

Mom just wanted to get a good picture of the birthday kid.

Too serious.

That's better!!
 
 
Now the actual day!!!
What a beautiful kid if I do say so!!

Who's birthday is it???

Can't get them all 3 to sit still and look at the camera!  Ha!

Presents from mom and dad.

I wonder what it is?

Nerf!!! Forty disc shooter......what were we thinking???  These things are all over my house!

Exploderz rapid shooter

Where's my presents?

No comments: