We want to expose our kids to as many sports as possible. I would love to see them make golf their sport to focus on (instead of tackle football). Mark's dad played golf on scholarship in college and Mark really loves to play golf. He would play it more if he didn't have the back injury that keeps him from it. This summer the boys went to a golf camp at Cypress Lakes Country Club. It was a week filled with golf lessons from a golf pro designed for youth.
 |
| So as a celebration to the end of summer and golf lessons, Mark and I took Keaton and Cort to Top Golf for a family outing. |
 |
| I know it is not a good picture because of the light, but they are ready to go! |
 |
Cutie golfer!
I see those dimples shining through. |
 |
| This gives you a good view of Top golf. You aim for the targets when playing the games. The targets further away are worth more points. Or you can just practice hitting the ball. |
 |
| Looking good Cort. |
 |
| A little instruction from dad. |
 |
| He's totally focused. |
 |
| Beat that Keaton! |
 |
| Keaton's turn. |
 |
| Keaton is very competitive, always welcomes a challenge, and hates to lose. |
 |
| Nice backstroke. |
 |
| Say what? You didn't know I played golf? |
 |
| Well, I don't, but I do like Top Golf. It really is fun. |
 |
| Although I feel more graceful swinging the club than I look apparently. |
 |
| And now Mark will show us how it is done. |
 |
| Heavy Hitter can hit it over the fence! |
 |
| Show off! |
 |
| It was a nice day at the driving range. |
 |
| We made some memories. |
 |
And even had some donut holes with chocolate or raspberry filling you injected yourself.
YUM! |
 |
After a few hours of golf, we had lunch at BWW's and played a little trivia poker.
Keaton has also become quite the little poker player. |
 |
| After lunch, Mark went back to work. I took the boys back-to-school shopping for clothes, shoes, and backpacks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment