Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Summer Fun-Part 1

Here's a look back at all the super fun things we did over the summer.
 
Gage loves the Splash pad.  I am sad to said we didn't go enough. 

Gage and Cort

Keaton

Cort and Keaton

Gage

Boys always pushing their limits.  I was so afraid Cort was going to slip and hit his head, but ok, one more time for a picture. 

Snack time
I'm going to get you Cort.

I love this little excited face!

Cort

This day Keaton was too cool to play at the Splash pad so there are not any pictures of him.  He was sitting on the bench with me just watching. 

Cort

Wonder what he is pondering?  Maybe that summer is over. 

Nooooooo!!!
 
 
This summer day in June we had some fun in our new park. 

Gage loves to climb all the way to the top!

Look at me!

Our park was vandalized and the entire playground was burned.  On the upside, we got all new equipment.


I want to do that. 

Pleeeaasee.
Little monkey




Gager Rager

Cortie Smort

K Bay

Silly face time
My middle child.  I can't believe how big he is getting.

Still silly face time. 

I think I had to bribe him to sit still and smile for the camera.  Ha!


It's like herding cats to get all three of them.  This was the best I could do. 
My three boys.

This summer we made a new friend.  Well,  Cort has known him since Ms. Marshall's 1st grade class.
This became the summer of Jacob. 

Jacob spent a lot of the summer at our house.  He was a good distraction for Keaton and Cort since Luke moved and wasn't here to play. 

He even went to VBS with us as well as many other summer activities you will see in a later post.

Two cool kids



Gage's first movie!!!
 Monster University.


He did great during the movie and only got a little antsy at the end.  It was getting close to nap time and he fell asleep in the car on the way home.

Cort wanted a picture with Mike and Sully but got photo bombed!
Keaton's first black eye.  The funny thing is he did it to himself. 

We were at a birthday party with a water slide and his knee hit is eye as he was jumping down the slide.

It turned all shades of purple then green. 

He loved telling people about his black eye.  I think he was actually proud of it. 
 


Cort's first buzz cut. Cort has begged me for a long time to shave his head, but I couldn't do it.  Since it was summer I thought we would try it out.  And surprisingly I actually liked it.  I looks good on him! 
 

No comments: