Well, Tuesday's treat didn't go to plan. I picked up the kids and we were on our way to Snow Ball Palace for Snow Cones. They were closed due to rain. What, people don't eat snow cones in the rain?? So Mark and I scrambled for a new idea. We decided to try out a new restaurant. I know, sounds like more of a treat for me and Mark, but they advertised a playground. Unfortunately, we were told the playground area was not completed yet. I don't think it had even been started. But the kids were completely satisfied it had a small arcade room. And lucky for us the games were only a quarter each.
Keaton told us he really liked the food, but we saw right through that one. The kids did eat good, but we knew he was saying he wanted to come back because it had games. The food was okay, but a little pricey. The name was a familiar one to me, La Finca. There is no relation to the hometown Gilmer La Finca that I worked at in high school. Now Gilmer La Finca food would be a special treat!
We also picked up my new Glider Rocking Chair and jammed to the new Toby Mac CD. Cort wanted That Funky Jesus Music. Keaton fell asleep in the car once we turned the music down. He had a long day. They took a field trip to the bowling ally. All day at daycare seems to wear him out more than a normal school day. It is non-stop playing, running, going at daycare. They keep them entertained.
Overall it was a fun family outing. Maybe we can pick up a snow cone later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment