I was that emotional pregnant lady. After the performance of the parachute routine, which was first, I could barely hold back the tears. I was so proud to be Keaton's mom and love being apart of his Elementary experiences. I wouldn't miss these things for the world!!!
Monday, March 15, 2010
1st Grade PE Showcase
Keaton's PE Showcase was last week. It is so fun to attend these events, especially when it means so much to the kids. They work so hard to get ready for the presentation for their parents. Only I attended this time. I didn't get many pictures because I was filming it most of the time. They sang 2 songs including Tony Chesnut (Toe-Knee-Chest-Nut{Head}), performed a parachute routine to Hannah Montana's Party in the USA, and then asked the parents to join in for the Cha-Cha Slide.
I was that emotional pregnant lady. After the performance of the parachute routine, which was first, I could barely hold back the tears. I was so proud to be Keaton's mom and love being apart of his Elementary experiences. I wouldn't miss these things for the world!!!

I was that emotional pregnant lady. After the performance of the parachute routine, which was first, I could barely hold back the tears. I was so proud to be Keaton's mom and love being apart of his Elementary experiences. I wouldn't miss these things for the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment