He is estimated to weigh 5 lbs 11 oz now. Cort weighed 5 lbs 9 oz at birth, 34 weeks. So little guy is right on track with big brother. He is still measuring ahead a few weeks in his tummy, and other areas along with my fluid being up. I think they finally just agree with me, I have big babies. I didn't get a lecture or anything this time. It was, 'okay all looks good, just going to be a big baby. Be sure to send us a picture because he is absolutely a cutie.' I was very surprised after all the previous visits of 'do this, don't do this'. But I'll take it!
If she were to have me come back in another 4 weeks, I would be almost 38 weeks and there is really no need. Since I am having a Section, his size shouldn't be a concern.
Other good news, the protein and glucose did not show up in my urine again. All was clear, but did show I was slightly dehydrated.
1 comment:
Your little guy weighs more now than i did at birth - full term! :-) I'm glad everything is going well. I was told the high fluid makes it more uncomfortable and I was getting there already at 29 weeks with my almost too high fluid (then had the baby so I can't tell you if it gets worse later on! hee hee) Hope you make it through these last weeks comfortable and with as little stress as possible!!
Post a Comment