Thursday, February 4, 2010

31 Weeks

Just a quick update of my doctor's appointment today. Everything is going good and checked out normal today. I love going to my doctor, instead of the high risk doctor. Even though I saw the nurse practitioner today, they don't seem to find any problems with the ultrasound results. They don't think it is a problem that the AC is measuring big. What relief to hear that I am not harming my child. I may not have mentioned before, but I was even 9 lbs 1 oz at birth, so genetics it is.

And, 2 weeks now with no migraines!!! Yeah! They are gone!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Great news all around!! My high risk doc was sort of all business and we weren't sure we liked him ... until we got to know him really well while I was on bedrest with Megan. I think a lack of a good "bedside manner" is something they teach in their high risk doc classes.

glad all is going well!