Only 6 weeks left. I saw Imtiaz yesterday. Not everything checked out normal this time. I guess my age is catching up with me. Blood pressure is still great at 110/62, but there was a small amount of protein and glucose in my urine. The protein could be a sign of an urinary infection. They will send for a culture and let me know. The glucose.....yes, yes, too much sugar. Apparently my body is not handling the sugar I am eating very well. I have allowed myself some treats, but really have not been over doing it. Like I was told I have been adding more protein to my diet.
The glucose means that there is too much sugar, from sugar or starches, for my kidneys to process so it is spilling over to my bladder. If this is still showing up next Tuesday, I am sure Dr. Palmer is going to have a field day.
Other news, baby is breech again. He hasn't been the whole time, but I did notice he must have turned again earlier this week. He sure has been stomping on my bladder a lot. Kind of takes your breath away. He's a strong little guy. I am not worried about him being breech. Although my doctor, who had a breech baby herself, said it is more difficult to carry a breech baby in regards to comfort. So for that reason, I guess I do hope he turns.
I can rest assured I am no where close to having this baby. After all the kicking and stomping down under, you start to wonder if things were starting to happen. I do for several reasons hope to go all the way to 39 weeks. Although we haven't officially set a date with the doctor, it will be nice to know when he will come. After Cort was born early, I don't want to have to go through that again. It wasn't a bad experience overall, but you just want to see your baby born healthy when he is ready. (And not have the medical expense) But most of all I want to wait because of selfish reasons. I want to experience this pregnancy to the end. (you may need to remind me I said that in a few weeks) And I want to be at home April-June. That way I can spend some much needed time with Keaton when he gets out of school. I hope to have the time and energy to do some fun things that I have already started planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment