Monday, November 16, 2015

SPRING BASEBALL 2015


Keaton and Cort played on the same team this spring.
 We let Cort play up to the 11/12 team.
Coach Rico Sedona (not pictured)
Cort was at the golf outing and missed picture day.

Back:James, Brandon, Finn, Keaton, Christian
Front:Alex, Gage, Cade, Eli




BASEBALL READY!
Keaton
#7
MOM, REALLY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE PICTURES?
I'm trying to concentrate!




Crack the bat!


Base hit!

Coming home!

All geared up to play
catcher!








Add caption
CORT
#4
Hit 'em where they ain't
Daddy watching from 1st base.
GOOD EYE!

WAIT FOR YOUR PITCH!

SWING!
Dad giving Cort a little base coaching.
Ready to run!
Brothers who play together
stay together!

Making the play

Since Cort was the youngest on the team,
he played Center field.

Not a lot of action in the outfield.

Gets a little lonely.


But he left the picking daisies to Gage.


Mommy, I got you some flowers.

Tree climbing





At West Little York Park Gage and I would
take a break from baseball and have a little fun

at the splash pad.


The Orioles #1 fan!

Proud of these kids!

No comments: