| CORT First day of 4th grade Lowery Elementary Homeroom/Math: Ms. Alvarez LA/Reading: Ms. Rodriguez Science: Ms. Overfield A few weeks into school, Cort was voted onto Student Council! |
| Fourth Grade Field Day! Cort with Ms. Alvarez representing the Alvarez Avengers. |
| Gage cheering from the sidelines with Cort. |
| Run 'n' Jump |
| Cort and Kelan |
| Buddy Boards |
| Intermission Popsicle and Dancing |
| KISS Event Kids Invite Someone Special Cort and Mom in the three legged race. |
| Hippity Hopper-always a kid favorite! |
| Alvarez Avengers |
| Now it is picnic time! |
| Cort's friend Cooper joined us. |
| Cort was selected to participate in the school Spelling Bee. Out of all the third, fourth, and fifth grade students, he was one of 25 kids. |
| Louis and Cort before the spelling bee started. I think Cort is trying to concentrate. |
| I am so proud of him. He did a great job!!! |
| And I bet he never forgets how to spell MOLECULE! |
| RODEO DAY! |
| I love coming to watch this guy! |
| And he had so much fun dancing with this group of friends. Coach Lavender even called them to the middle of the dance floor to show off their mad skills! Miguel, Cort, Kelan,Jaqueze, Julius |
| Cooper, Gage, and Cort Gage and I loved going to have lunch with Cort. |
| Cort was chosen to participate in the Golf Challenge and they won 1st place! |
| Coach Lavender, Cort, Ayden, Coach Carr |
| Mark and I couldn't go, but PawPaw had a great day watching his grandson play golf. (I was still recovering from surgery and Mark's back was out) |
| Ayden and Cort |
| Lowery Fun Run |
| GO CORT! |
| DON'T GIVE UP! |
| Lowery had a Color-A-Thon fundraiser. |
| The kids walk the track and at each color check point they are powdered with colors! They raise money with each lap! |
| Gage watching from the sidelines. |
| Umm...You have something on your face. |
| Sideline Selfie |
| At the end they release their color packets. |
| 4th graders are cool! |
No comments:
Post a Comment