Monday, November 16, 2015

GAGE'S FIRST SOCCER TEAM

The Spring of 2015 was Gage's first season
to play a sport.  

We signed him up for soccer at the YMCA.

After all these years of watching his brothers play sports, it was
finally his turn.

He was super excited!

SOCCER PRACTICE
CRAZY HAIR AND ALL!

WARMING UP

MOM, ARE YOU WATCHING?


1ST GAME DAY
PEP TALK WITH COACH STARR

LET'S GO DALLAS!

Gage passes the ball to blue shoes.

Water break!

Doing some serious thinking.

GOOOAAALLLL!

Hanging out with his buddies on the sidelines.
Ivy, Connor and Gage


Ok, breaks over.  Back to work!

And he aims for the goal.

No telling what they are talking about.
Gage loves talking to everybody!


GOOD GAME!

I NEED A NAP!

Game 2
Ready to do it all again!

Go get it!

Don't give up!


Keep running!

Good block!


Yep, that's right!
I did that!

Kick it like this!

Take it to the GOAL!

Hey, what's so funny?
Sideline chat with mom.
CUTIE PIE!

GAGE AND HIS GALS
IVY, GAGE, AND JORDYN

PHOTO BOMBED BY CORT

GAGE AND NOR!


TEAMWORK!
RUN GAGE...
RUN!
VICTORY DANCE!



PLAYMAKER

I lost one of my stickers.


BREAKAWAY

FREE KICK


Pep talk from Connor's dad.
Saying the pledge


Man, I wanted to be goalie.



Sideline shenanigans


Armpit farts!
It's raining!



Playing in the rain is fun!

Big Brother K chillin' on the sideline.

Alright Dallas, we can do this!


Race you !
Soccer is fun!
I'm cool with the ladies.
Jordyn, Gage and Ivy




I play soccer better with a MOHAWK!

Oh yeah!




Let me show you how it's done!

Fancy footwork!

Control the ball

Foot to mouth fancy shoes!





We love cheering on Gage!

Team party at Clay's 

Gage's first medal!
What a great season!




No comments: