Well this is a sad display of a great baseball season. I was a little distracted while in chemo treatment and didn't take many pictures. I missed a lot of games and when I was there I just watched my boys play baseball. (And kept up with Gage running around!)
 |
| Keaton was on the Washington Nationals coached by Rico Sedeno |
 |
| I did manage to take a few pictures of him pitching one night. |
 |
| It was really cold! And if you know me, you know how much I hate to be cold. I really love my boys to sit out in the cold wind to watch them play! |
 |
| Cort was on the Miami Marlins coached by Brian Coniff. |
 |
| This was a beautiful day to be at the baseball park and watched my boy on the pitcher's mound. |
 |
| I remember this night was really cold and Cort wasn't feeling very good. But he still played a good game! |
 |
| Cort ready to swing the bat! |
I didn't get many pictures this season, but I loved watching them play ball. It kept them busy and helped them through all the challenges of my cancer treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment