We made the trip (that seems to get longer and longer) to Gilmer for Thanksgiving just a month after we were there for Yamboree. Since the whole family was there again, we decided it was the perfect time to take some family pictures.
| Gee and Papa Dan with their grand kids. |
| Team Robo |
| My boys |
![]() |
| The Yielding Family |
| Aunt Kerrie with her niece and nephews. |
![]() |
| Sisters |
![]() |
| Danny's girls |
![]() |
| Shattles Family |
| I love this man! |
| I am so blessed! |
| The leaves were changing colors which gave us a lot of beautiful backgrounds. |
| And speaking of leaves...... |
| Two brothers....trying to behave long enough for mom to take a picture....NOT! |
| WEEEEE! |
| That's one way to get them to rake the leaves! |
I have so much to be thankful for! |
![]() |
| HAPPY THANKSGIVING! |






No comments:
Post a Comment