Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fall Baseball 2012

 
 
Cort played Coach Pitch
Coach: Kurt Howard
Baseball is a mental game too.
Getting in the mind set.
 
 
Seattle Seahawks

Let's get this show on the road.

I'm ready.

.....I think.....

Wonder what we are having for lunch??

Nice catch and out as 1st baseman!

Now this is getting fun!

I can do this mom.

All the kids look the same on the field.  Since they don't have numbers on their shirts, I always can tell my kid by their socks.  This time Cort had white socks with a blue strip on the side.

Swing batter, batter, batter!

Getting some running advice from Assistant Coach Joey at 1st base.

And he arrives safely at 2nd base!

On his way to 3rd......

And scores at home plate.
Nice job Cort!

Not time to get your serious face on as catcher.

Talk about serious faces......

Always a challenge keeping Gage entertained during the games. 

It's a hot day at the fields today with Nana.

Taking a little rest in PaPaw's arms.

Ok, back to the game.

Cutie pie.

Catch......


and throw.
Oh man, this is a tough game.

Did we get them?

Up to bat again.

Swing....
And a hit!!!

1st base

2nd base

What time is it???

I'm tired of playing......
Keaton was also signed up to play machine pitch this season at the YMCA, but unfortunately they didn't get enough kids signed up to form 2 teams.  So Keaton took a rest (what's that?) for the season.  Not as many kids Keaton's age are playing through the YMCA but instead on actual Little League teams.  We have discussed many times getting Keaton in a league, but haven't made the commitment just yet.  Maybe Spring 2013.

Since Keaton had an off season in the fall, we decided to sign up for Flag football this winter.  (Rest......never any for the parents!) Keaton and Cort are currently playing flag football and loving it.  Both coached by Kurt Howard.  Pictures soon to come.  (If I can ever get caught up. I'm working on Christmas pictures next)

No comments: