Friday, December 21, 2012

Halloween 2012

We got in the Halloween spooky spirit by making some chocolate and pretzel spider webs along with a repeat of last year's monster eyeballs.

For last year's Halloween post, click here.


Gage made this sweet spider head band at school.
Love this cutie!


Gage's scared face!




Keaton wanted so badly to be a scary zombie.  I tried to talk him out of it but now that he is older he doesn't want to wear the cute costumes.  I kept telling him he was going to scare Gage.  Once we agreed on the bleeding skeleton, we kept talking to Gage about Halloween, costumes, and that Keaton was going to be scary.
It turned into a game so that Gage wasn't scared.  This is Gage's scared face!!!


Cort was a skull ninja.  And yes, I recycled the cowboy costume from last year for Gage.  I knew it would fit, because it was too big last year.  I did purchase a new pair of cowboy boots to complete the outfit. 
It was just too hot for the monster costume he was going to wear.

Bleeding (with blood pump and all) Skeleton Zombie

I miss the cute SuperMan days!!
Keaton 2006

Daddy was a mad scientist!
 (Not much of a stretch from every day life....just kidding...I think!!)

Ryan and Gage




My attempt of a group photo before trick or treating. The Welch's hosted the annual Halloween street party at their house again.

Gage's scared face is awesome. 

The crew
Luke, Levi, Keaton, and Cort

No comments: