 |
The birthday boy.
I can't believe you are 7!!! |
 |
| Helping mommy get ready for the party. |
 |
| The first arrivals, Michael, Cort, Kevin, Keaton , Luke, Louis |
 |
| Keaton showing off. I think going for a back flip. |
 |
| I thought this picture was so funny. I love seeing Keaton let loose and have fun. |
 |
| Cort planned his party this year. He told us he wanted an ALL DAY party with a bouncer and a DJ. We got the bouncer...and the DJ was daddy. The kids had a great time just hanging out with no agenda. |
 |
| And don't forget the pinata. |
 |
| Hot dogs for lunch |
 |
Happy Birthday Cort Garner Roberson |
 |
| Make a wish |
 |
| Gage enjoyed the cake and ice cream. |
 |
| A LOT!! |
 |
| Can I have more? |
 |
| PLEASE! |
 |
Susan, Alysa, Aidan, Keaton, Levi, Cort, Luke, Louis
Kate, Michael, Mason, and Gage ( I think he passed out from all the cake and ice cream!) |
 |
| The pinata was so much fun and it was a Vortex birthday. Most of the gifts you received from friends were the new Nerf Vortex gun. Our house is now a Vortex war zone and I find the little green disc every where. |
 |
| Hanging out with Aunt Kerrie |
 |
| Gage loved the bouncer! |
 |
| Family Fun |
 |
| Gage with Aunt Casey |
 |
| Aunt Kerrie with the birthday boy |
 |
| Trying to get all 3, but Gage just wants to jump. |
 |
| Birthday boy with mommy |
 |
| and daddy |
 |
| This picture makes me laugh. Hamming it up for the camera! |
 |
| Baby Aria hanging out with Gee. |
 |
| So glad Casey and Aria came all the way from Dallas to celebrate Cort's birthday. |
You can read about Cort's past birthdays:
No comments:
Post a Comment