Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ASTROS

Last week we headed out to Minute Maid Park to see the Astros.  This was my first time to go with the boys.  Mark took the boys last year for their first game.  Mark and Cort went again later with Nana and PawPaw (Keaton wanted to stay home with momma!)  This time Nana and PawPaw stayed at home with Gage.




In the dugout.


We arrived early and spent some time in the kids zone.  Keaton warming up is arm.

Cort's turn


The Splatting cage is always so much fun!



Race the Astro!

Slide into home!

We took in a little of batting practice.  Keaton so wanted to catch a ball.

View from our seats

Dinner time!


It was a good game and the kids were really interested in watching it this time.  The Astros won 8-3 against the Brewers.  After realizing I only recognized Hunter Pence, I told Mark I missed the days of Biggio, Bagwell, Berkman, Ausmus, Oswalt, and Wagner.  He told me I was so 10 years ago.  Guess I have been a little distracted with my focus on things other than baseball.  Mark and I loved going to the games before we had kids.  I think this was my second game to attend in the last 8 years.  But I am sure there will be more to come in the future!

No comments: