Here are a few more pictures to close out this baseball season. I think we really all enjoyed this year. I know I did. It was so fun to watch the kids and they are really starting to develop in this sport. Cort had several games that he made great plays in the outfield. One time he made all 3 outs in the inning. A couple of times parents on the other team complained because their kids were out. It is TBall, but we have to let our kids play the game.
| Big Swinger |
| Taking his time. You can see Keaton, Nana and PawPaw in the background. |
| Running to 1st base |
| Sliding into home! |
| Trophy #1 |
| Cort's team party was at Husky's and Coach Howard prepared a special slide show for the boys. |
| Team Trophy #2 |
| A little Gage intermission |
| I loved seeing Keaton up to bat. I never thought he would be able to hit the ball so well his first year in coach pitch. I think we might move up to machine pitch next year. |
| Not the best picture, but Keaton scoring a run. |
| Keaton with Coach John Keaton's party was also at Husky's (random). |
| Great job Yankees! |
No comments:
Post a Comment