A POEM FOR PAPA ROBO
Thanks for being strong
And showing them the way.
They want to be like you
When they grow up one day.
And showing them the way.
They want to be like you
When they grow up one day.
Thanks for being loving
And gentle in your ways.
For eyes and ears are watching
All you do and say.
Thanks for making our family
Complete this year with five.
You are a GREAT father
And I love our life!
#1 DAD trophy Cort made
Race the Astro
You can see Keaton is beating him (the Astro is the giant cut out on the wall)
Now set for Cort's turn Cort beat him too as brother ran along side him
Now for batting practice. The base shoots up water and the kids try to hit it.
Their favorite thing about the game....the TUB of Cotton Candy and the little Slugger bat daddy bought them in addition to racing the Astro. They enjoyed some baseball park food and settled in to watch the game, but soon headed home. I think they made it through a few innings, but didn't have it in them to stay for the Friday night fireworks after the game. I asked Mark if he enjoyed his gift even though he didn't get to watch much of the game and he said ABSOLUTELY. He made a memory with his boys....their 1st (of many to come) baseball games!
Saturday we swam at the neighborhood pool and enjoyed a delicious lunch with my parents...Robo Ribs. Then Sunday evening we met Mark's parents at the ranch for some exploring and dinner.
Four generations
On their explore, they fed Hot Shot
2 comments:
I heard about the picture of the guys, so glad you posted it!
I am the lucky one to have such an amazing family! Love yall, Mark
Post a Comment