Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Spring Time Fun

As previously stated, the kids and I did manage to get out for some outings during my maternity leave. I did manage to get some photos, but it seems I didn't take my camera that often. Guess I was just glad to be out and about with three kids in tow.

I loved getting out early in the morning for a walk to the park. The kids would ride their bikes and play on the 'dirt ramps' some older kids built or climb trees. I loved the cool morning air and being outside. I took it all in knowing my peaceful mornings would not last forever. We spent most afternoons outside in the front yard riding bikes, scooters or playing ball with the neighbor kids. We would have popsicles or snow cones trying to keep cool.We cashed in some bowling coupons one Sunday afternoon.

The Blanco Family joined us for some funMark took the boys on an explore at the ranch in early June. They were able to explore a lot more than they did at Father's day. Father's Day weekend it had rained and was too wet. (Wouldn't want the truck or tractor to get stuck.......or flip, huh Mark?)

They swung on vines like TarzanCort, of course, had to wear his cowboy hat

They tried to feed Hot Shot, the horse, a snack, but he is getting old and doesn't want to be bothered much anymore.
Their favorite, playing on the hay
My tough guys
yet my sweet cowboys
Daddy even let them hold the machete
Soon Baby Gage you will be exploring with your brothers, but this time you spent some quality time with your namesake, Great Grandfather, Fredrick Reeves Hamilton.

Okay, I think I am caught up now on my blogging, just some summer fun pool pics to go.....

No comments: