Thursday, December 24, 2015

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

This Christmas I was on the Women's Banquet committee
 with some amazing ladies.  We planned a BeYOUtiful night.
Krista, Brandy, and Me

We enjoyed a delicious meal, heard a inspiring speaker, and had
great fellowship with some awesome women.

Taunya and I feeling sassy!

Having fun in the photo booth!

Jessica, Brandy, and Me

Our new neighbor, Jill, hosted a Cookie Day!
It was so much fun baking cookies and visiting
 with my childhood friend, Becky.

It's tradition to build a Gingerbread House with Nana. 

It's also tradition to eat as much candy as they put on the
house!

Our family getting ready to light the Advent Candle.




Oh look, it's Buddy the Elf!

"I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite"

Ms. Peters' 5th grade class Christmas party!

I love being Cort's homeroom mom this year!

Santa at the Gazebo


Keaton and Cort didn't really want to sit on Santa's lap, but
Santa wouldn't take no for an answer. 

You have to tell Santa what you want for
Christmas or you might get a stocking
full of coal.

Gage was very excited to talk to Santa.





We met up with Jaden, Gracie and Charlie for a train ride
through the park.




Keaton, want to go again?

The Frank's house in the neighborhood that has the lights
set to music. 

I had so much fun baking cookies with the ladies,
we made more at home. 

The kids enjoyed baking and decorating the cookies.
Hopefully it will be a new tradition.



We even decorated plates for
Santa's cookies.

No comments: