| We started off the Roberson Reunion weekend at the beach. |
| Gage and Cort built a sandcastle. |
| While daddy and Keaton went out to deeper water to boogie board. |
| Keaton, Do you want to build a I mean sand castle? |
| Cort excited to see Samuel. |
| Cousin conversations in the sand. |
| Patrick and Myumi |
| Samuel, Gage, Cort, and Keaton |
| Night surfing |
| Dancing in the sand. |
| PawPaw walking Nana to the car. |
| Cousins-Patrick and Mark Photo bombed by Cort |
| Sunset at the beach. |
| Keaton, Cort, and Ryan |
| Ryan caught a King Fish. |
| Gage entered a large crab into the summer tournament and won 2nd place! |
| We went back to the beach with Adam/Julie and Chris/Erin. Not the way to end the weekend. But it was a great weekend with family. I am sad I didn't get a group photo. |
No comments:
Post a Comment