Wednesday, December 16, 2015

TIME TO GIVE THANKS-2015

1 Thessalonians 5:18
      Give thanks in all circumstances for this is
God's will for you in Christ.


We had many things to be thankful for this year.
And one of them is good friends!

Keaton and Cort got to spend the day with our old neighbor Luke and his family during our Thanksgiving break.
Margaret hosted lunch at her house for our reunion.
Lori, Melissa, Margaret holding Claire.

We miss this sweet family so much.  I know Ryan and Gage would have been best buds growing up if they had not moved
to Illinois.


Charlotte letting the boys play with her toys.

I think Owen loved having some boys
to play with.



Can't believe these kids are practically
teenagers.

Gage having lunch with Elizabeth.

The kid table looks like a lot of fun!

I didn't get any family pictures of our actual
Thanksgiving meal, but we burned some calories
at Stone Moves.  (Or at least the kids did)

Keaton and Ryan conquering the wall!

Kayla looks determined.

And she did it!

Keaton clipping in to race
Cort to the top.


Smile for the camera.

"I will climb and conquer"

Gage was nervous at first,
but didn't give up.

And he made it to the top!
AWESOME!

Keaton enjoying rappelling with daddy clipped in
at the bottom controlling the ropes.



Cort on a free climb.

Gage going solo.

Great job!

He must be part monkey.

They make it look so easy.

EPIC!

Team work!

Let's do this!

Cort and Ryan

Way to go bro!

No comments: