Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fall 2013 Flag Football

 
One last season of flag football with Coach Howard.  It was nice for a few seasons to have Keaton and Cort on the same team.   We have made some really good friends over the last year through these teams, but it is time to move on to different things.  Both Keaton and Cort have started little league baseball with the Cy-Fair Association.  But never fear, we will be back at the YMCA in the fall for Gage to play soccer!!!
 
Team Pep Talk


Keaton going for the flag.

Cole and Keaton




I got it!!
 
 


Nice play boys.

Always time to smile for the camera.


Did you hear that?

Jump!


What?
 
Gage asked coach to put him in.
 
One day baby, one day.
 
 
But see....I can play football too.
 

Ella, want to play? 

 
Aunt Kerrie likes my Mohawk.

I'm so cool, JT let me wear his sunglasses.

Picking flowers for mommy.


love that smile

Kerrie, Gage and Gee

Our game time entertainment.....Gage and Ivy

It was a great season!

The boys played hard.
 

Go Cowboys!
Coach Kurt Howard
Assistant Coach Norman Schlett
 
Silly face!
 

No comments: