Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Cort's 9th Birthday

 
Cort turned 9 in January.  I can't believe it!! He is growing up too fast!!
 

I made him Hot chocolate topped with whip cream and drizzled with chocolate syrup when he woke up.  Cort is always the first one awake.  So I got to enjoy so morning quite time with my middle child.  I'm a middle child too.

Mother Nature gave Cort a birthday present too.  School was cancelled due to a snow day, but we were still able to go out to eat that night with Nana, Papa, and Grandfather. 

Cort got a snow day and snow crab for his birthday!
 
For his birthday party we had a sleepover with just Cort and his friends.  Keaton spent the night with Cole. 

Cort, Zeke, Cameron, Lane, Louis, and Nick
 
 
Time for presents!
What's a party without pizza!

 
Cort chose a cookie cake this year!


 
He got 2 Lego Movie sets too!

No comments: