Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sea World - The Finale, Shamu


 
We saw both Shamu shows. 

Shamu Rocks!

We just happened to see this show at night, therefore it is dark.

These creatures are so amazing and beautiful!






The second Shamu show we saw was the last event we did before heading home.
 

One Ocean
Again the kids were determined to be in the splash zone!

There were a couple of jumps very close to the wall.  I was actually a little
 scared.  What happens if they land wrong on the wall or out of the pool?  Freak things happen. 

We knew for sure we were going to get wet.  I was prepared for it, but not prepared for how COLD the water is.  I had a beach towel to cover my camera and after the first splash, Gage had enough.  I used the towel to cover him too.  The water is not only cold, but really hits you hard.  At least it did where we were sitting.
Until next time Shamu.....
We love you!!!!

No comments: