Keaton decided for his 9th birthday he wanted to have a sleepover with just a couple friends. We started the party off with a cookout at Nana's house and swimming. (Yes his birthday was in May and I am just now posting)
 |
| Levi, Keaton, Kevin, Cort, and Luke |
 |
| Levi on the diving board |
 |
| Playing radar |
 |
| Birthday dinner |
 |
| Bakugan cake |
 |
| Make a wish birthday boy! |
 |
| The next day I took the day off from work so I could spend time with this crew at Sky High Sports. |
 |
| Sky High is filled with wall to wall trampolines so literally the kids can bounce off the walls. |
 |
| The kids love the dodgeball arena. They had so much fun playing with the big kids. |
 |
| Taking a break. So they do get tired...... |
It was a fun birthday celebration with some really close friends. We finished off the celebration with an afternoon movie, The Avengers, with Kevin and Louis.
No comments:
Post a Comment