Thursday, August 25, 2011

To my readers

I know it has been a while with only one post, but I am in the process of catching up.  Once you get behind in blogging, the task of catching up is daunting.  I started the post of my week vacation and hope to post it soon.   

But mostly I just wanted to say thank you to my readers.  I don't know if I have 2 or 10, but I hope you enjoy our journey and forgive me for I am not an author by nature.  Writing actually is difficult for me, I don't enjoy it and don't think I am very good at it.  But the subject at hand it my FAVORITE one which makes it easier, MY FAMILY.  The outcome is worth it and I do it all for the boys, the one and only intended readers.  I hope they enjoy it for many years to come. 

No comments: