I am a little late on my 15 month post. He is actually approaching 17 months now, but better late than never.
15 month stats:
Weight: 24 lbs 10 oz
Height 31.75"
FOC: 48 cm
A little bit about Gage:
Gage loves to eat carrots, green beans, broccoli, banana, watermelon, applesauce, yogurt, cheese, mini pancakes, potatoes, beefaroni, and spaghetti, but not a big fan of meat yet. He is following Cort's eating patterns.
When you give him something to eat he will let you know he likes it by doing the 'happy dance'. I need to get it on video. He will wiggle his head and shoulders back and forth quickly with a big smile on his face. I took a bite of my breakfast the other day and caught myself doing the 'happy dance'. Guess he is rubbing off on me.
| Playing in the pop up bus tent and having a graham cracker snack (Notice the shirt-Old Navy Orange) |
| Mommy come inside the bus with me....and you know I did. |
| Peek A Boo |
| Hanging with his brothers in the kitchen. |
| Aren't you going to dance with me? |
He is so funny with the noise he makes when he sees any animal. It is the same noise for a cow, tiger, dog, it doesn't matter. He growls 'Ra Ra'. And I love how he claps his hands when he is proud of himself. Like look at me I did it. He will stack some blocks and he will smile and clap his hands, yeah!, before he knocks them down again. He also gives me an ovation for every song I sing him. And tells me to sing 'gin'. I must be an American Idol after all.
![]() |
| Keaton at 15 months in the hospital after his surgery for a septic hip |
Keaton at 15 months:
Weight: 25 lbs 9 oz
Height: 33"
FOC: 48.9 cm
![]() |
| Cort at 15 months in the same Orange Old Navy shirt from above and a really short haircut. Guess I got a little scissor happy. |
Cort at 15 months:
Weight: 23 lbs 13.75 oz
Height: 32.75 cm
FOC: 47.5 cm


No comments:
Post a Comment