This is a familiar scene this summer. My two boys wearing their goggles and swimming.
CORT
| Summer swim lessons |
| You know, you just have to let their hair grow out sometimes to see those beautiful curls. |
| I love this picture. |
| Taking it all in. |
| Great job buddy. Now time for the slide. |
KEATON
| The next Michael Phelps? |
| Perfect form |
| You're an awesome swimmer K! |
GAGE
| Gage didn't take swim lessons, but he did cheer them on from the sidelines. |
| Go Keaton! Go Cort! I don't think he was actually saying that, but it works. He was always making this little fish mouth face and I finally got a picture of it. |
| Looks like an important phone call. |
| Mom, is it my turn to go swimming? |
No comments:
Post a Comment