Our neighborhood splash pad is open for the season. It is nice it opens in April though the pools do not open until mid-May (weekends only until school is out). We took Gage for the first time and he was so excited and loved it. I hope to take him plenty of more times before summer is over.
 |
| Of course Cort and Keaton enjoy it too. |
 |
| Gage had no fear. He would walk right through the spray of water. |
 |
| The same day there were twins the same age as Gage also visiting the splash pad for the first time and they didn't want anything to do with the water. |
 |
| I guess it helps to have big brothers showing you the way. Although I do remember Cort didn't like it the first time he went to the splash pad. He was only 6 or 7 months old though. I would just sit with him in my lap and splash in the water a little. |
 |
| Gage watching the bucket dump on Cort. |
 |
| Then a game of tag broke out. |
 |
| We ran into Chloe. She used to go to daycare with the boys. Keaton used to say he was going to marry Chloe. |
 |
| Snack time |
A beautiful afternoon enjoying being outside with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment