Thursday, December 2, 2010

Keaton's Baptism

For over a year now Keaton has been telling us he believes in Jesus, he has prayed to accept Jesus as his Savior, and that he wanted to be baptized. We took it slow continuing to talk with him, Mark and I took a class at church, as did Keaton leading up to his baptism at the end of November. It just so happened that Keaton's friends Abi and Levi were being baptized also the same Sunday
Levi
Keaton with pastor Larry Womack
11-21-10
Buried with Christ.
Raised to walk in newness of life.
We are so very proud of Keaton's decision
Mark and I presented Keaton with a new Bible in which he has been enjoying reading.


Dear Heavenly Father,
I thank you for this wonderful day in which we celebrated the salvation of our son Keaton. Thank You for sending Your Son as our precious Saviour. I pray You will fill Keaton's heart with a desire to love, know, honor and serve You. And that Keaton will lead a life that will bring honor and glory to You.
Amen

No comments: