Friday, December 3, 2010

Eight months

Gage in the big bath tub Just kidding.
He was making such a mess on the bathroom counter, that I had to move his tub into the big tub
Check out the water movement in the background. He loves to kick and splash. It gets mommy all wet!
My cutie pie Just want to kiss all over those cheeks
Okay, moving on to another cute hat day.
With Nana on the sidelines watching soccer
And Papa
Couldn't keep his little peepers open
Cort and Gage
My three sons
Gage with Aunt Kerrie

Okay, so each month I sit the boys down to take pictures to record Gage's growth. This month it was especially difficult since little man has begun to crawl. He started crawling the evening of November 24, just 2 days after he turned 8 months. As you can see he can now get away from me and the camera. He is especially interested in his sign.
You can't get me
Okay, I'll sit still, but I won't look at the camera
So I called in re-enforcements to help corral the kid and get him to smile.
I am not sure it worked, but it was fun to watch
Happy 8 months!
I took Gage to the doctor for the second dose of the flu shot. He weighed 20 lbs 6 oz.Keaton at 8 months
(still taking baths on the counter top also)
Cort at 8 months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those boys! ~ Mark