Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Fun!

Keaton and Cort at our neighborhood pool at the beginning of the summer.
(Notice Cort's swim float)
Mr. Gage joined us at the pool a couple of times.
Daddy hanging out with his boys
Cutie Pie
Mr. Attitude

This day at the pool, Keaton decides he is going to do a front flip off the diving board.
And HE DID IT!!! I was so proud of him! And glad I didn't know until he already did it. Gage and I were watching from the sidelines. (Daddy was in the pool, of course)
Perfect landing!
Although after a time or two later, he landed on his back and it hurt. After that he was done with flips. The next time we went to the pool it was just me and the boys. I asked Keaton if he was going to try a flip again and he replied, " No mom, you don't do hurts". That's right! This mama doesn't like blood or pain!
Kayla, Keaton, Ryan, and Cort waiting to swim at Nana's
Swim lessons!
Look at him go!
Love this picture!
C-Man waiting his turn
Slide time!
By the end of the summer, Cort didn't even need his float any more. Wow, 5 years old and swimming by himself!!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Love what Keaton said when under your covers and so proud of his swimming skills already! And Gage, I could squeeze and kiss him all.day.long!