Keaton at 4 months
17 lbs 9.5 oz
27 "
Cort at 4 months
15 lbs
24 3/4 "
Gage at 4 months
16 lbs 5 oz (75%)
25 1/4 " (50%)
FOC 42
Gage loves hanging out with his big brothers
My little bath time helpers.
Gage loves bath time!
Me and my little men
My handsome Devil!
Hanging out with dad
Mom, would you leave my hair alone!!!
That's better
Asleep in daddy's arms
Four months already! How time flies!
So many new things now that he is 4 months old.
Sitting in his Bumbo Chair
Yeah, I think I like this.
Getting ready to eat cereal for the first time
He likes it!
Playing on his jungle mat
And even sitting in his Exersaucer. He is still getting the hang of this one, but I don't think it will take that long.
HAPPY 4 MONTHS GAGE!


No comments:
Post a Comment