Yesterday on the way home from small group, I was quizzing the boys in the car. I asked Cort what his favorite Bible verse was and he said, "John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not PANIC, but have everlasting life". I think that pretty much sums it up, don't you!
Once we were home, I was reviewing Keaton's folder in his backpack. He had brought home some classwork that required him to list his favorite things A-Z. Although the list was not complete, my heart was overjoyed to see that he had filled in G-God, J-Jesus, and C-Cort. Mom and Dad didn't even make the list, but that's okay!
And on a slightly different note, I called Keaton's name the other evening. I knew he was in my room but seemed to be hiding in our covers. I called his name again and his response was, "Keaton's not here right now, please leave a message at the beep. BEEEEEEEEP". Then later that night when I asked him to brush his teeth and get ready for bed, he said to me, "I have a plan and it is to sleep downstairs in your bed tonight". That kid cracks me up sometimes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment