We have almost completed yet another year. Keaton has done such a great job in 1st grade. We are so proud of all his hard work and good grades. Keaton has done exceptionally well in math this year and his reading is impressive. We went to Keaton's 1st grade program and this is the only picture I was able to get. His class was only standing for the one song they sang and I could barely see his little face. Once his class was done, we couldn't even see him sitting on the floor. There were many disrespectful parents there that were standing in front that made it even harder to see. I know they were trying to get pictures and videos, but I couldn't believe they were blocking
everyone's view (as you can even see in my 1 picture). There were even parents yelling at them to sit down. But, Keaton was all smiles and we really enjoyed the program.

Our little Cort graduated from preschool and will be heading to Kindergarten next year. Since I have been home on maternity leave, Cort has attending preschool at our church. They had a graduation ceremony and reception.
Cort with Ms. Sandra and Ms. Glynis


Cort and Ella--Ella was the ONLY girl in the class!


The cake at the reception

We also completed another year of
AWANA. We are so proud of both the boys for finishing their book and receiving the book award.
Cort with his Cubbie vest and all the patches he earned.

Keaton with his book award ribbon
No comments:
Post a Comment