Thursday, January 21, 2010

28 Almost 29 Weeks!!

Knowing the baby will be delivered via Cesarean by 39 weeks, I can now say there is only 10 weeks left!!! I am definitely getting excited to meet this new little Roberson boy. And yet, I wish there was some way I could stay pregnant forever. I know, how weired, but I do love being pregnant and this will be the last time....pretty sure.

I saw Imtiaz yesterday for a quick and routine visit. All seems to being going great. Total weight gain 24 lbs. I am okay with this.

I told her my migraines, for lack of better diagnosis, were getting better. I almost made it a week without an episode. I think by saying that, it put a jinx on me and I had one yesterday afternoon. It was not as intense and only lasted for 15 minutes, so I am hoping they will become farther and farther apart until they completely stop.

This baby still needs a name.....any suggestions?? I might have to go back to Kiptyn, Kirby, or Cullen if I don't come up with any other ideas.

Not much else going on right now. We are getting ready for Cort's 5th Birthday. Mark took the boys to the Boat Show and I will try a post some pictures soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm. No Kypton, Kirby, or Cullen.--Mark