Well we wanted to start off the new year right. Keaton and I sat down and made our New Year's Resolutions List together. He loves lists! My list included eating and drinking healthier not only for me, but I want Keaton to start eating more fruits and vegetables and drinking water (I have given up on Mark). Keaton only wants 'new' chocolate milk (New is Nesquik, Old is Chocolate syrup, and then there is real chocolate milk) or diet coke and we really need to cut out coke.
Cort just naturally loves the healthier options. He would choose yogurt or fruit over cookies and he loves vegetables.
Anyway, we talked about how we need to work harder to keep the house clean and he told me I should just get a new house keeper. I found that amuzing.
I asked him what else he thought he should do better at or more of in the new year. I tried to coach him on listening to mommy and daddy, read books more including the Bible, and pray more. He then added on to the bottom of the list, 'stay home more days'! If only we could!
1 comment:
More Ketchup!
Post a Comment