Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Apparently over Spring Break I took a break from taking pictures. I know it was packed with fun, but I only found these two.  Just to sum it:  Keaton had a sleepover with Josh Moore, we saw a movie and went to Cosmic Jump with Jaden Schlett, Keaton and Cort went to the rodeo with Nana and Papa, and roller skating with Levi and Ella. 
 

We had a special reunion with the Brady's visiting from Illinois.
Just like old times.  The kids picked up right were they left off.  They bounced on the trampoline, played kick ball in the street and watched a movie.  It was great to have all the kids piled upstairs again. 
Gage, Cort, Keaton, Luke, Ryan, Charlotte, Caroline, Susan, and Kate

Every once in a while you just got to let them be boys. 
Backyard mud fight.
Keaton, Levi, Cort, and Gage the ghost.
 

No comments: