Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gage

Here's a look back at some of my favorite pictures of Gage this last year and how much he has grown.
 
Neighborhood Park

Splash Pad
 
 
Slip n Slide at the creek

Swimming at Nana's

Relaxing by the pool in the backyard.

Taking Lady for a walk.

Spiky hair at the creek house.

Really spiky hair after a haircut.

Being silly with hats.

Having withdrawals from giving up his pacifier.

Playing in the mud with his brothers.

Playing in the sand with a friend.

Silly face

Sweaty face



Smart face
Cute face

Sport face
 
 
Thinking face

Love this face!

4 years old
Weight 43 lbs
Height 43.5"




Funny Gage sayings:

"I can't hear you.  My ears are broken."

Me: Put the swords down.
Gage: I can't. 
Me: Why?
Gage: Because I want them.

Ketchup =  Chechup
Mustard = Yellow Chechup
Fruit roll-up = Fruit taco
Bologna = Circle Turkey

He saw my wedding picture and turned around with a look of amazement and said, 'you are a princess.'

Favorite shows: Paw Patrol, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, SpongeBob (yes I let him watch it)

Favorite food: Circle turkey sandwich

No comments: